SkinScript Cucumber Hydration Toner
SkinScript Cucumber Hydrating Toner
The SkinScript Cucumber Hydrating Toner is designed to eliminate environmental debris and irritants. DisaPore 20 and lemongrass act as natural astringents to tighten pores for smooth, refreshed skin.
- Helps minimize the appearance of pores
- Normalizes the skin’s moisture content
- Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water) delivers moisture into the skin. It helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss and is resistant to free radicals.
- Sodium PCA boosts moisture in the skin and is nonirritating and non-allergenic. It is a humectant with moisture-binding ability. It is highly water absorbing and non-comedogenic.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract is used to soothe and cool irritated skin.
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta) is derived from cane or beet sugar and promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity. It is a humectant and skin conditioning agent.
- GlycodermTM (P) is a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil has a high concentration of an Omega 6 essential fatty acid and anti-inflammatory.
Tips for Use
- Use morning and evening after cleansing.
- Spritz the toner on the skin, or apply it with a cotton ball.
- Apply serum and moisturizer directly after.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water), Sodium PCA, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Glucosamine HCI (D), Honey, Phospholipids, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum (Natural)
Size: 3.3 oz.